- This is a gentle reminder NOT to park in the staff car park and to respect our neighbour’s car parking spaces
- Please ensure all students have a decent snack before dance class, especially if they have come straight from school. Fruit, nuts, a sandwich or something that contains a combination of protein and carbohydrates is ideal.
- We are still having students interrupt classes and their learning by going to the toilet during class. Please make sure your child goes before their class.
- It is important that all students are collected promptly at the conclusion of their dance class. We cannot guarantee that they can be supervised until your arrival.
Events coming up
- Kew Gardens Aged Care Facility - Kinder classes will be performing at 2:00 pm on 28 March. Please let us know if your child is available to perform on that day.
- DACI (Dance and Child International) 2021 Conference- calling for expressions of interest for students to attend and to perform the conference July 2021 in Toronto Canada. https://www.daciconference2021.yorku.ca/ We need to submit an application form by May 1 advising proposed numbers and ages of dancers
- ATOD Gala Concert - Sunday 22 March 3pm. Come and support our students who are performing in this concert. Book tickets directly through the theatre The Drum
- Special offer for free tickets for KSOD families to two events
1.Silent Disco Tour – on at 12pm and 12.30pm, leaving from Kew Court House
- Bush Band – on at 1pm – 2.30pm, at Holy Trinity Church
Choose the Sponsor/Partner option when booking to redeem your free tickets.
MusiKfest Kew | Kew's Community Music Festival, March 10 - 15
Head along and support our students who are finalists in the Battle on Sunday 15 March
- Last chance to book in for Sunday's PEP audition. Entries must be received by Thursday and bookings will only be accepted through Trybooking. Open to students from Stage 3 & up. Please note: no late entries will be accepted.
- Working Bee - if you are available from 10 - 12 on Sunday March 29, we would love a hand with some of the jobs that can’t be done during class time. If you have spare plants or cuttings, we would really appreciate your bringing them along and popping them in our plant box. Other jobs to be done are sorting, cleaning and painting. If you have a can of paint and a couple of hours, we would love to see you. We’ll provide lunch.
- Exam Forms - remember to return these as soon as possible and no later than Friday 13 March
- OPEN WEEK is coming up. We hope you can stay to observe classes during the last week of term, Sat 21 - Fri 27 March. Please show respect for the students and their teachers by not talking during the class and we remind you that there is a NO PHOTO or PHONE policy in the studio.